Or thats what I tell him when I walk him around to comfort him; never to early to build up that self-confidence....
We've been busy with generally unbloggable postnatal issues. Suffice it to say there are even more potentially hilarious mispronunciations at the druggist than at the hardware store. James is rocking, sometimes literally, but with regular feedings he is gaining weight at a good pace and is generally satisfied. There is absolutely no pattern yet to wakings and feedings and fussing and changing though Kat and I have begun to consolidate our tag-team efforts. We are lucky she has such a long pregnancy leave and my work is so flexible. I did pick up some more editing work today but at this point it seems much more doable even though the office/nursery/bedroom/living room is still all of a single space.
Today was the last day for the kraamzorg and we gave Marian some flowers and a card for all her help. We've been really lucky to have her help. Its hard to imagine week after week of helping newborns and new parents get off the ground; the dog hair here is already piling back up to pre-care levels. We did go out and buy a dryer today; theres no way the northern European sun can be counted on to keep up with James' ontlasting. Todays photos: the ninja outfit, James and Marian, James trying to block out power tool noise.
1 comment:
Such a cutie : ) We sure do love cool James!
I tried the brainwashing on my sister and it seemed to have worked, so I'm continuing with Annika too. Nice that I'm not the only one.
Good luck on the postnatal issues.
Post a Comment