Monday, July 25, 2005

The Nursery


Mike worked this weekend on a bookshelf for the Nursery, and now the room is complete. We have all of the great US children's books that we love set up and ready to go. Unfortunately, after one sunny day the rain is back-- so the photos are a little dark.


We had our first case of nursery envy this weekend when a friend sent her baby's website to us. Rachel and Pat are expecting a boy, Tripp, in early October, and the baby room they created is really amazing. Once on their website, go to the photos section. You can click on the photos to see an enlarged version-- the mural is especially nice.


3 comments:

Dogwood Girl said...

Pshaw! Your nursery looks awesome, and anyways, when your little one turns 2, they will decide they want trains, trains, and only trains, or Planes, planes, only planes, or even (my personal worst nightmare) BARBIE EVERYTHING and you will have to do the whole thing over anyway. Don't sweat it. :-)

Mike Maier said...

Good to know, and I also hope the Barbie theme NEVER comes up... yikes!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I love your nursery! Remember I am "the art teacher" so my friends down here expect great things. I think you should skip planes and trains and go for big cool bugs in your nursery! Love You Rach