Incredible. Katharine did such an amazing job this evening and brought little Bill B. Maier into the world just into the wee hours of August 30th. All the weeks of off-and-on contractions paid off as little Billy (can you tell I can't settle on a nickname?) came to us after two and a half hours of hard work and concentration.
James doesn't know what he is in for when he wakes up in 3 hours...
I think he looks a little like his uncle Bill, and even a little great uncle Bill from my side. Katharine is doing great recovering at the moment and the little bugger has even already latched on.
10 comments:
Congratulations to everyone - great job Katharine. He looks beautiful.
Hooray! I thought I'd check the blog before bed, just in case . . . : )
Congratulations Maiers.
WOOHOO! So proud of you both, and so happy that it was a short (for me anyway!) labor. Would love to be there to see what Mames has to say....love, dor
awww, I just noticed how you changed your motto on the blog heading, i love the nickname little bill, so cute, and james will like calling someone "little"...
Congrats, I can't imagine what James will think in the AM when he finds out there is another non-goat in the house.
Many congratulations from everyone here at the office. And also, congratulations on winning at least half of the baby pool!
Congratulations!!! I know you did great, little sister. I'm proud of you! Welcome, welcome Little one! We are SO excited for you all! We can't wait to meet him and see more pictures!
Love, Aunt Elizabeth & Uncle Jody
Awesome!! Congratulations - he looks beautiful.
and we love the name!!
2 is fine - you are still in a man to man defense!
Congrats - Bill, Madeline and our 3 sons.
Congratulations, y'all!
Wow! Congrats! What a cutie!
Post a Comment