Friday, August 10, 2007

Sorry folks

Again not much to offer today. Things are fine-- James is still chicken pox free, the weekend weather looks somewhat promising-- but I am getting really tired all of the sudden and I am afraid blogging is the first to go! I have been thinking a lot about the differences between the British and US versions of Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine-- so maybe its better for everyone if I just go with photos instead.

As James SECOND birthday is approaching, I thought I would show some photos of a few highlights from the last year.

In Denmark
Walking in some Danish woods above, and visiting the beach below. This kid needs a haircut!



Hark-- from Spanje, the arrival of Sinterklaas!and of course James trying out his very own Sinterklaas constume in honor of the red Saint.



On to the Winter/Spring of 2007, where we apparently had too much time on our hands, or maybe a case of cabin fever...

Trying on dad's hat and coat


and finally, our patented new ear-warming device...


More tomorrow!

No comments: