Tuesday, January 08, 2008

last few days

Mike's gorgeous chicken with sweet potatoes and carrots. It was deeeeelightful.


Dad relaxes at the county park in a co-nap with Will, while...


James and mom hit the slides


James likes to get into Will's crib first thing in the morning.


James preps for his first day of preschool in the US in the vein of Stuart Smiley.
"I'm good enough... I'm smart enough..."


4 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Love the pics in this post and the previous ones. How nice that you have access to paths so close to the house. I bet everyone is loving that you are now able to be outside so much more! Mike, do tell me more about what you did to that chicken, I would like to try it that way.

Mike Maier said...

Dor- I stuffed it with left-over rice and rubbed the whole thing with garlic and mustard and olive oil and s&p (all the spices in the fridge) and put it over cut up sweet potato, carrots, and onion in a 425 oven for 30 minutes uncovered and a 325 oven covered for 15 minutes.

Dorothy Gould said...

Thanks Mike, will try that this weekend.

Elizabeth said...

Yumm,yumm! That chicken looks great!

LOVE the photos - especially the two of them in the crib. How PRECIOUS!!!

love,
lizzie