

One great thing about being back in the US is that we have access to our old photos and such. I found some family gems where you can see a little Will and a little James. The top photo is (I think) my sister Marilois, not me. Whether me or my sister, she is enjoying the fruits of her first Easter basket. I can definitely see a little Will in there.
The bottom photo is me with my Grandmother Owens watching the parade at Disney World. I can totally see James in there.
We see the boys a lot in the Maier men as well (sorry Larry I couldn't find young photos of you in what I have).
Mike's brothers Tom, Jim-

and Bill-

Mike at 2-

and the future, James and Will- I mean Tom Jr. and Brad...
4 comments:
Where oh where did you get those photos - sure brings me back a few years. The one of Kat with her grandmother is surely James profile. Isn't is wonderful to have these memories. Thank you.
Saw that picture of Kat and her grandma, and said out loud "wow, that is totally James!"
And Marilois eating her Easter basket in a white dress on a white bed...hilarious.
Love the Mike photo at 2, you do know that was my parent's original highchair that they bought for Clare? 18 years later, it was still going strong.
Thanks for putting those up, Dor
I TOTALLY see James in Mike at age 2. I also see Micajah in Kat. with grandmother. It is amazing how those genes mix and intermingle.
Elizabeth, I totally see the Mike and James connection, spitting images. We have albums upon albums of Maiers in our house and I love to look at them and dissect the comparisons and differences. I bear no similarity to any of them, though it's still interesting.
Post a Comment