Will went for his first health checkup on Monday; strange to think it is already one month. No surprises- he is about exactly the same stats that James was at two months for weight and length. It is such a random thing, especially at this age, to compare to siblings - let alone the whole population of babies in the Netherlands. I know as well as anyone that growth spurts will come when they will and everyone develops at their own rate- my personal record year was 7 inches between six and seventh grades. James (and Will) are happy and healthy in all the ways that really count and that is truly all we care about.
But that extra chin still looks like good insurance with winter approaching...
Here are Mom and Will at our friend Heleen's 2nd birthday party-

Will relaxing with his spiky hairdo-

James tentatively thinking about jumping into the game in his new favorite dinosaur shirt (thanks Aunt Julie)
2 comments:
Little Will looks cuter every time I see a new pic of him. Love James holding back, not sure if he should get involved with those 2 girls or not....you know how women can be!!
That's one comment down, Mike!
Dor
I say go for it James - girls are easier to play with then boys anyway. I now have both Will and James on my work computer and there are so many nice comments. Love being a grandmother.......
Post a Comment