The weather is nice-- cool but clear, which means we have had a few opportunities to get out and about for walks, bike rides, and trips to the playground. There is some talk of checking out the Military Boekelo cross-country riding event this weekend, but nothing has been decided yet.
James loves his duplo blocks. Here he is making one of his favorite things (a tower) while trying on mom's shoes.
And here is a quiet little Will and a slightly noisier and more active Will-
1 comment:
Hey guys, Great videos, Will is really growing fast! Did I send you any 3-6 mth clothes? If I didn't, and you are ready for them, let me know.
James is a great tower builder. He and Emily will have to have a shoe fashion show next time they are together, I never know whose shoes she will be wearing next.
Post a Comment