Monday, March 26, 2007

The sun is shining...

It is officially spring- hopefully the random hail storms are over for the year and most of the cold and rain are behind us. Probably not, but its nice to be hopeful, they tell me.
We took advantage of the lekker weather to bike over to our favorite park in town; its only a 20 minute ride but that just always seems pretty insurmountable in winter. We had a lot of trees come down in a windstorm a while ago and the park was full of timber. James and I had a great time climbing over and around all the logs- he didn't want to leave.





Today was even warmer and Katharine took James to the kinderboerderij while I let the dogs run in the appropriate park-

Hunting the giant rabbit--


3 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Getting outside makes all the difference, doesn't it? Love the pic of him on the stump. I just spent 30 min posting our outside pics from this weekend, then blogger lost it...arghhhhh, guess I shouldn't be spending naptime on the computer anyway....

GrandmaMaier said...

My trip was just a week early - glad the sun is out and you are able to get out - James will sleep well after that fresh air.

Mike Maier said...

Mary- I don't know which of us was more excited actually!- Mike