Friday, March 02, 2007

Cabin Fever Projects

The weather actually wasn't too bad today and we took a decent walk in the afternoon en familie. It has been a gray and rainy couple of weeks though, and there are depths of creativity that absolutely must be plumbed when you live in a 1000 square foot house with two dogs and a toddler.

Redistributing recycling around obstacles, (10-15 minutes)




Books can be arranged as a sort of fort for your duck (James came up with this one tonight actually) 20 minutes-





Chocolate is always delicious after a perfectly balanced meal of two bananas (5 minutes)-



Ocasionally, there is even the chance to have someone read part of your fort to you (10minutes)-


3 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Mike, I can totally relate. It is amazing what they can come up with to keep busy. James is one creative little guy!

Dorothy Gould said...

Mare, If it was Alex, now I don't feel so badly about dropping him on his head when he was 18 ms old!!

Camille said...

I love the "perfectly balanced meal of two bananas!" Makes me think, "Thank God I'm not the only one..." :) Cute little guy you have there. Nice duck fort, if I do say so myself.