James is doing good- several new teeth and a low grade cold have been troublesome in the last few weeks but we finally managed to get into a decent new sleep pattern (for a while he was up every morning for two weeks at exactly 515 and only napped an hour and a half)- his nap is finally 2.5-3 hours and it makes a real difference.
He loves wearing our clothes-


Yesterday we went to the neighbors to celebrate Lina's first birthday; James was casual-

1 comment:
James is turning into quite the little fashion plate. I love him in the down vest. We are heading over to Mom's this afternoon to bring her your drug supply, and Sophie is working on a masterpiece for you as I type this. Have a great time with Dottie, she is very excited about seeing you all. I only wish I could sneak away with her!!
Post a Comment