James has increased his skillz exponentially; in the last four days he has begun to pull himself up on everything- and today has finally gained enough balance to enjoy it/not fall and bust it.
How cool that James is pulling up, it opens up such a whole new world for him, and is so exciting to watch. I like Jeffrey Steingarten, he is one of the judges on Iron Chef-America (yes I do watch it occasionally!) which is on the Food Network. He always has interesting comments to make.
2 comments:
How cool that James is pulling up, it opens up such a whole new world for him, and is so exciting to watch. I like Jeffrey Steingarten, he is one of the judges on Iron Chef-America (yes I do watch it occasionally!) which is on the Food Network. He always has interesting comments to make.
He looks like SUCH a big boy! WOW! Can't wait to see him next month!
Post a Comment