Just wanted to share one of James' delightful pictures. He LOVES to draw, and keeps our fridge covered in images year round. Here is a great picture he made last week.
Also- I (Kat) have started a different blog, this one is more about writing than family stuff, but I would like to invite you to check it out.
http://katharineowens.blogspot.com/
Some of you may or may not know that I have been doing some creative writing, working on Young Adult and Middle Grade fiction. This is a blog where I recount what is happening in that world. Feel free to drop in, but for most of you it may prove boring, as there are few or no photos of the boys there, sorry ;0(
I am also trying to use my more flexible summer schedule to update this blog more often.
So hopefully you can get your James and Willy fix here.
3 comments:
That is impressive for his age, you know that don't you? Sounds like Emily, her favorite thing to do is drawing, writing, glueing, anything creative. Love it!
Oh my, I am definitely impressed with James drawing, chip off the old block. So glad you are updating.
He is talented like his mama
Post a Comment