Tuesday, June 01, 2010

And what may I ask did you do this weekend?





Mike had a stellar weekend. Not only did he repair all the sparkplugs in the Windstar, he also finished up this little project.

and have you seen his picnic table?


or the window boxes?


All incredible!






Some parting shots of James and Willy

3 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Well....I pruned, does that count??

Seriously,that tree house ROCKS! And I am partial the the picnic table, having grown up with one just like it! :)

and love the sign as well, need one of those in our yard!

Dorothy Gould said...

Just showed this to Michael and Emily and the whining began...."when can I go to their house?" they're very jealous!

GrandmaMaier said...

A tree house, how wonderful, hard to keep up with all your projects. Love the table, brings us back to NJ. A table like that can be used for many, many things. Dad now uses our old one to pot plants.