Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Photograph

Its probably a quirk of when I came of age, but I can't get Def Leppard's 'Photograph' out of my head. The daycare place where James goes had a photographer come by a couple of weeks ago and today they gave me two proofs today when I picked him up. They are good- but I still like a candid sort of homestyle shot. It is amazing that they can get these little temperamental whirlwinds to sit still long enough with a decent grin on their faces- and at least they didn't have him with his elbows propped on the fake log fence (it seems like every grammar school photo session had some fake fence...)
Anyway, without further ado- the first professional portraits-

Smiling-



and smiling slightly less.



I'm not sure they didn't have him tied down somehow...

2 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Mike, Maybe it was a brand new toy that he is holding that got him to sit still. Plus, they are always better for someone other than Mom or Dad. Great photos, both of them. It must have been in Roswell that you had the fake fences, we never had that at Holy Spirit, just that sky blue background.

Elizabeth said...

Precious! But why are you putting my nephew in a shirt that says naughty? He's not naughty - he's nice! :)

We usually have fake rocks in our kids' pictures at school - yes, we've had fake fences too!