


Our friend Anne sent the coolest T-shirt for the little man; we know he liked it- he was immediately drooling all over it. I can't believe she found a blue shirt with his name on it...We also set up our christmas tree this past weekend, a little early but since we are leaving for the States in 2 weeks we wanted to enjoy a little of the spirit at our own home. The Dutch do it a little different; I just wrote a story for the student newspaper about Sinterklaas' origins- I'll add it to the Sint post from last week. The last foto is our neighbor Maaike holding James and helping advise the placing of lights and ornaments- as much a tradition from my childhood as actually decorating the tree...
2 comments:
Looking good, little man, looking good. . . Glad the shirt got there okay. I am glad it wasn't too small - it took me months to get it in the mail. And isn't the power of the internet fascinating? From my hands to James' back, with me looking on. :-)
I wish you a good journey to the States! Have a nice holiday season and see you in the new year!
Post a Comment