Monday, November 17, 2008

November

Greetings folks, this is a quick one, just an opportunity to share some photos... of the timber frame Mike is building in our front yard, of our daytrip to NYC and of Maine

Andrew and Mike laying out the frame

Willy desperately wanting to join them

Mike will have to tell you what this is


the beginnings of the 'small' frame-- small if you're 6'8", I guess




Willy in NYC, thinking about the merry go round

greeting cousin Stella

Rick, Stella, and James
tell me this is not a cute baby!




In Maine on a walk

James chillin'
The Maine coast
Willy is wondering why he has to hold the camera

The Samoset Golf Course

2 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Great pictures. Stella is adorable, I can see Laurens in her.

What is it Mike is building in the front yard?

GrandmaMaier said...

Great update - boys are growing like weeds. I like the latest pictures of new building. Sounds like timber frame conferance was a hugh success = nice vacation for all.