Friday, May 18, 2007

Beyond Aquadrome

We have a great indoor pool/waterpark complex in Enschede called the Aquadrome. I have taken James there a couple of times but with some days 'off' this week, Katharine was able to join us and it was possible to take some photos for the first time. Its really a fun spot- there is a wave machine throughout the whole thing that turns on occassionally, waterfalls, a 'lazy' river, hot tubs, a kiddie pool, and always plenty of local colour. As James is getting a bit older he really enjoys it; he always has a great long nap afterwards- though usually I have to join him from swimming around with him all morning...

Mom and James-





James' ride-



Cool new hat-

3 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

The only thing cooler than that water park is James cereal box hat. I think I have a pic somewhere of you and Tom sporting similar headgear, oh wait, they were 12 pack boxes......

Bill Maier said...

Mike - those pictures remind me of the "water park" we visited while in Germany. Did you wear a speedo? If yes - thanks for not posting that shot!

Mike Maier said...

Bill- I wish I could post some of the more revealing Euro-fashions, but we are a family friendly blog. I personally wear my big old shorts...
Mike