Better than putting it in the toilet. Which has happened to us twice. We have friends who have had their keys flushed down the toilet.
Rollie also has this basketball goal thing that he shoves stuff into all the time. I found an old part of a bagel. Sippy cups with milk are the worst though.
4 comments:
HA! Why wouldn't you look for the remote inside the slide? It slides down so nicely . . .
That is one smart little guy. Hide and seek is a game you will be playing for years to come.....
Better than putting it in the toilet. Which has happened to us twice. We have friends who have had their keys flushed down the toilet.
Rollie also has this basketball goal thing that he shoves stuff into all the time. I found an old part of a bagel. Sippy cups with milk are the worst though.
Someone needs to invent a "pager" for the remote that you push on the TV that locates the remote (like on the walk around telephone).
What a perfect place to put the remote. I'll bet you look there first next time!
Post a Comment