Thursday, March 23, 2006

High Chair



Uncle Bill spotted this gem at the second hand baby store. Its a high chair that transforms into a little table and chair for James to do his "drawrings' on later.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

WOW! Cool. An instant "kiddie" table for Thanksgiving!

Dogwood Girl said...

That is awesome.

StephB said...

Super table and chair!

GrandmaMaier said...

Probably don't remember but we purchased what they called a "Baby Butler"for first child which was a high chair that was adjustable from low to table height with large area in front, formica top. Used it for all nine children and it came with a separate table and chair which we seemed to use forever. I like the new high chair.

Dorothy Gould said...

I do remember the baby butler, the letters were almost worn off the front of it by the time mike was in it. I remember it had wheels and we would push mike from one end of the kitchen table to another while we were all eating dinner. It kept him occupied! This was before the famous "run from the table crying to the family room and throw myself into the brown pillow" stage.....

you will get lots of use from the table and chair setup, drawrings, legos, play dough, the possibilites are endless.

Mike Maier said...

There is no need to bring the brown pillow into this. I just didn't like the texture of raw tomatoes in my salad. Or lima beans. Some of the few things I did not like.

Dorothy Gould said...

Sorry Mike, It's just that the brown pillow and at least one or two of us making an early departure from the dinner table are some of my earliest memories. And if it makes you feel better, I STILL don't like lima beans, only now I am a full fledged grown up and I dont have to eat them!